Dri Embrace was created with a specific goal in mind: safety and protection for the caregiver and baby.
As a first time mom with a very tiny pre-term baby, I was very nervous about dropping my baby when it comes to bath time. I would solicit help from whoever I could find during at that time.
Scrambling for a towel while holding a wet slippery baby with one hand, was truly a very scary time. I needed a better solution!
Dri Embrace was created out of necessity. It was the best thing I did for myself and my baby. It enabled me to feel more confident in securing the safety of my baby while protecting my clothes.
This is NOT just another baby towel.
Because this is a wearable device, it allowed me to put it on just before bath time. Dri Embrace has many essential purposes.
- It serves as a wearable hooded baby bath towel and a changing surface.
- One layer is made of 100% cotton terrycloth which is highly absorbent with an attached double layered hood at the shoulder for easy access in drying baby's hair.
- The other side is made of 100% cotton flannel for more warmth and coziness with a utility pocket which allows for extra care products such as Q-tips, diaper and creme.
- It is approximately 37" long and 36" wide (Not your typical baby towel).
- Dri Embrace serves as an extra protection for your clothes while caring for the baby.
- Dri Embrace is very handy when feeding, burping or changing your baby at home or when you are on the road.
- It comes in a variety of different fun colors.
- Dri Embrace can be customized to accommodate personalization and also offers a left hand user or right hand preference.
Dri Embrace is like no other baby towel because it offers protection for the whole family.
Our promise to you is that you will never regret investing in keeping your little bundle of joy safe and warm.
Oh, and don't forget this is a great gift for your next baby shower!